Are you producing steel and aluminium structure components for constructions, which are then assembled in situ to form the bearing steel structure? The requirements of the structure parts are set by TKP 19, EN 1090-2+A1 and ČSN 73 2603. Then it is necessary to provide a certificate to prove the technical capacity and the fulfillment of the requirements set by the norms and regulations.
Our Notified Body 1516 and Certification Body 3013 is offering
to all producers of metal structure parts and steel constructions and contractors mounting steel constructions:
- Preliminary inspection of the management of metal structure parts production in the production factory, including the Safety management certificate, a requirement for material characteristics declaration and CE marking
- Audit and certification of the building process of steel structures under EN 1090-2, or even under ČSN 73 2603 with the issue of the certificate, replacing the original eligibility certificate
- Audit and certification of the building process of steel structures under Technical Quality Requirement 19 – Railway Infrastructure Administration or even under chapter 19 of Technical Quality Requirement, MoT, containing production and mounting for execution of classes EXC 2 – EXC 4, with the issue of the certificate, replacing the original eligibility certificate
- Audit and certification of the building of aluminium structures under ČSN EN 1090-3, with the issue of the certificate proving the capacity to produce and mount aluminium bearing structures
- Expert seminars and training for employees for producers of CE marking structure parts; application of the requirements set by norms and regulations in production management systems
For complete offer of our services, click here
In wide range of our services, we offer the complex arrangement of your inquiries in the field of testing, inspection and certification (TIC – Testing, Inspection, Certification).